A Zendesk user profile is created for any new user when they submit their first ticket.
Zendesk supports Secure Assertion Markup Language (SAML), which allows single sign-on (SSO) access to licensed Zendesk support agents and aligns with our corporate IT user authentication requirements.
As a result of using SAML, however, non-licensed end-users (non-agents), by default, are authenticated with a non-Zendesk password, and their profile is created without a password because they don't need to sign in to submit a ticket.
If you've communicated with our support staff through email previously, you're already registered. You probably don't have a password yet, though.
You will need to request a Zendesk password to access the client portal and check the status of your ticket(s) - requesting/resetting a password should only have to be once.
To request a password (if you have already submitted a ticket to Zendesk)
- Navigate to - https://officeofdigital.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
- Click SIGN IN on the top right corner then, click Get a password
- Enter the email used to submit the ticket(s) and click Submit
- Clicking submit display the message below. Check your email and follow the link to reset your password
- Return to the login page (https://officeofdigital.zendesk.com/hc/en-us) , click SIGN IN
- Enter your email address an new password and click Sign in
- Click on your name profile (top right corner) then click My activities to see tickets submitted
If you follow the steps above but still cannot access the client portal, contact us at DHxsupport@Commonspirit.org for assistance