A Service Level Agreement, or SLA, is an agreed upon measure of the response and resolution times that DHx Support delivers to our customers. Providing support based on service levels ensures we're delivering measured and predictable service. It also provides greater visibility when problems arise.
- SLA achievement rate: The percentage of tickets that met the SLA from the total number of SLA tickets.
- SLA breached tickets: The number of tickets that have at least one SLA target breach.
- SLA achieved tickets: The number of tickets that did not have an SLA target breach.
- SLA active tickets: The number of tickets with an active SLA policy.
- SLA active breached tickets: The number of active tickets with at least one SLA target breach
SLA achievements rate calculation
- Ticket A: 1 breach, 3 achievements (4 instances)
- Ticket B: 1 breach, 5 achievements (6 instances)
- Ticket C: 0 breaches, 3 achievements (3 instances)
- Ticket D: 3 breaches, 1 achievement (4 instances)
- Ticket E: 0 breaches, 3 achievements (3 instances)
Overall, there are 20 instances of Next Reply Time measured across five tickets. The % Achieved is calculated by taking the number of achieved instances over the total number of instances. In this case the achieved percentage would be 75%.
% Achievement=15 achieved instances/20 measured instances=75%