Troubleshooting Zoom Application Install, Account Activation & Settings:
Expired "Activate Your Zoom Account" Link
- If this happens your account has already been acknowledged and you just need to launch the Zoom application or Zoom.us and sign in
- If you do not know your password (or have not yet created one) follow these instructions to reset your password
The Zoom install instruction you were emailed will only work on your IT Supported Devices
- Please use the appropriate app store to install Zoom on your personal devices as needed
Switching to Licensed Account
- If you already have a free Zoom account tied to your work email you will need to switch to your new HIPAA compliant account.
Password required when using Personal Meeting ID (PMI):
- Anytime a meeting is scheduled on the ”home” tab in zoom it will automatically require a password, this is a security feature that cannot be changed.
- If you instead use the recommended workflow and copy the invitation to the Personal Meeting ID on the “Meeting” tab and send that to the patient it will not require a password. (see attachment)
If you have technical issues related to using Zoom not covered above please contact the IT Helpdesk:
- CHI Helpdesk Phone: 866-236-0441 or Online: https://myitsupport.service-now.com/chi
- Dignity Health Helpdesk Phone: 888-307-0222 or Online: https://dignityhealth.service-now.com/ithelp
Instructions for submitting tickets online:
- Please note you are having an issue with Zoom.
- Describe the issue with as much detail as possible.
- Provide any contact information about yourself or the person with the issue.
- Ask that the ticket to be routed to
- CHI: Enterprise Web Applications
- Dignity Health: DHE-CollaborationTechnology